Well there she is again staring me in the face… MONDAY! Ugh! But at least Monday also means it’s “Monday Blues Blog Hop”! Welcome to the seventh Monday Blues Blog Hop hosted by Christa from Chrissy AI, Jayne from Cosmetic Proof and my favorite nail art blogger Traci from Drink Citra! This week I have the pleasure of being one of the co-host…woohoo! Also co-hosting this week is Ashley from Steps to Perfection. Be sure to check everyone out and happy blog hopping!
Phew all this moving and “unpacking” from Blogger to WordPress has this natural hair mom tired! Now I hope everyone has taken the grand tour. Be sure to watch out for a few boxes and that long extension cord I have running through the place. Things should be all cleaned up and tidy in the upcoming weeks.
While I’m waiting on the delivery man, be sure to check out my fan page Coily Locks – Fan Page! It will include more tidbits that make up my crazy life.
I’ve been wanting to do an outfit of the day since joining the BLM (Bloggers Like Me) Group. There are so many fashion forward blogs out there and I guess I just felt overwhelmed by everyone’s awesome style. Today I was feeling especially cute and thought “Heck I need to show the world!”. HAHA Seriously, I’ve been trying to step out of my boring “mom” look and try outfits that I wouldn’t normally put together. Now having a 3 year old I still have to be sensible about what I put on in case I have to make a made dash after her. With the help of my new photographer, my oldest daughter, I’ve put together a nice compilation of today’s OOTD!
|Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans $24.99 – Jeans found here|
1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
2. Share 7 random facts about me.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging or follow regularly.
4. Let nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
- I CAN NOT stand to see someone spit. Totally makes my stomach turn >..<
- I got married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- I went natural 11 years ago when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter.
- I have lived in Washington, D.C. and 4 other states.
- I am legally blind in my right eye and only wear a contact lens in my left eye. O_o
- I love PINTEREST, but suck at all the DIY crafts! LOL