Better later than never, right?!?!
Today I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite small business. This is a list that I hope that you all use year round and not just today.
Small Business Saturday, now in its fourth year, falls between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and serves as the traditional kick off to the holiday season for independent retailers and restaurateurs.
The day was created in response to small business owners’ most pressing need, more customers, and has since grown into an annual celebration of the independent businesses that help boost our local economies. For the past three years, small business owners have embraced the day and developed creative and effective ways to promote their businesses.
- KJ Naturals – Natural & Ayurvedic Hair and Skin Products
- Tees in the Trap – – Apparel and home goods inspired by pop culture, hip hop and everyday life.
- Hooksmart – Hook Smart specializes in modern handmade crocheted accessories for women, babies, and nerds.
- Origami Owl – I’m an independent consultant for OO2 and we specialize in jewelry that tells a story.
- Kokoa Media – Branding for your business
- The Divatude Collection
- Ven & Rose – Celebrating positivity, inspiration and uplifting messages through lifestyle apparel and accessories.
- Ok Dani! – Fitness, etc! She’s all things rolled into one LOL
- Lizzy Shaw Studio – Beautiful jewelry and luxurious home goods that will make you happy every day.
- Providence Wine & Spirits – My favorite local place to get my wine! <3
Now I’m sure I’m leaving out a business…or two! What’s your favorite small business to patronize during the year? Leave a comment below so I can be sure to check them out!