Since I was born in the early 70s I didn’t get to enjoy the hype of Polly Pockets but I always thought they were so cool! I would see kids discussing their love of the teeny toys and how much fun they were. If you were a fan of this compact phenomenon back in the 90s, then now is your chance to share the fun with your kids and get a look at Polly Pocket’s world.
Mattel relaunched Polly Pocket this year with a new product line accompanied by an animated series to introduce a new generation to the world of Polly. The series follows Polly and her friends as they embrace big adventures in a shrunken size, thanks to Polly’s magic locket. Polly Pocket continues to inspire girls to be capable, courageous and tenacious in their own lives, just like her.
Polly Pocket Tiny is Mighty tour is going to have a ton of activities for both kids and their parents, as a way to celebrate the relaunch of Polly Pocket and for Polly to continue to inspire kids all over the world.
The fun will include:
- Polly’s Adventure Course: Kids can demonstrate that they are courageous and tenacious while mastering the course that will include climbing a Giant Button Wall, the Polly’s Soda Lookout Platform which will provide a chance to peer into Polly’s world, and a slide down the Giant Inflatable Flamingo into a large ball pit!
- Cupcake Compact Karaoke Stage: Kids will be inspired by Polly to dance and sing in a life-size Cupcake Compact.
- Polly’s Free Play Zone: Fans can play with the new product and enjoy episodes of the brand-new Polly Pocket TV series.
- Maker Activity Area: The perfect place for kids to roll up their sleeves and make Polly Pocket themed crafts.
- Tiny Power! Photo Activity: Families will have the opportunity to snap the perfect pic within the tiny world of Polly Pocket.
The Polly Pocket Tiny is Mighty Tour comes to town for a special event November 24-25, 2018 at the Opry Mills in Nashville, TN. Guests of all ages are welcome to join in on the pocket-sized fun 11am – 4pm.
For more information about Polly Pocket, please visit https://play.pollypocket.com/en-us.
Mattel is a leading global children’s entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential. Visit us online at www.mattel.com.