Lo One of the best perks of working from home is that I get to wear anything I want. One of the cons is that since I work overnights, during the colder months I swear my office decides it wants no parts of the central heat. I was so happy when I learned about The Comfy®! This would mean I didn’t have to pull out my little space heater and waste electricity trying to keep myself warm.
The Comfy® & Barbara Corcoran to Donate 50K to Susan G. Komen® in its Fight to End Breast Cancer.
The #ComfyCares initiative is partnering with Susan G. Komen® in launching their new Comfy and Comfy Feet.
The Comfy‘s NEW Susan G. Komen limited edition Comfy! One part oversized sweatshirt and one part super snuggly blanket. This is perfect for any chilly weather walk/runs, a gift for a survivor or loved one of a survivor or as a way to give back! My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago and I’m always amazed by her strength and her fighting spirit. I’m even happier to say that she’s been cancer free since getting her double mastectomy. She is definitely my hero.
The Comfy® turns every situation into a cozy one. With the addition of Comfy Feet, wearers can enjoy head to toe warmth while finding comfort in giving back.
The Comfy® – Original Blanket Sweatshirt Highlights:
- Super Soft & Reversible – Sink into luxurious velour on one side and soft sherpa fleece on the other.
- One-Size-For-All – modeled after a 5XL sweatshirt and took on a Comfy size of its own to keep everyone every size warm
- Endless Uses – The Comfy® can be used anywhere from nighttime concerts, to football games, to overnight hospital stays, and family movie nights at home. The comfortable hood can double as a pillow. Bring a piece of home with you everywhere!
- Large Pocket – Perfect for holding a phone or tablet, snacks or even a small pet!
- Easy to Clean – Simply pop The Comfy® in the washer and dryer and it’s like new!
My 17yo has already planned to wear it to school when it gets colder so I guess I’ll be ordering another soon -_- haha! Seriously though I can see us fighting over this so I might as well save myself the hassle and have more than one in our house.
When I put it on I feel like I’m wrapping myself up in a big fluffy cloud of softness and warmth…it’s amazing! What I love best about it is that its not so big that you feel like the sleeves get in the way but big enough so that your still comfortable and don’t feel like you’re suffocating. The Comfy® is also reversible so what’s not to love about two looks in one.
Be sure to check out The Comfy® pink ribbon supporting Susan G. Komen as well as the other designs.
*Disclosure: I was provided with product for review. No other compensation was given. This post also contains affiliate links. *