ppy Monday! A few weeks ago I came across some really cute nail art while searching for Christmas ideas. I found a ton of designs that I would need a Master’s Degree in Fine Art to try to do! I stumbled across one that was called Christmas Sweat Nail Art. I thought to myself, now THIS is something that I could actually do. Well it didn’t come out quite as planned hence the name Ugly Christmas Sweater Nail Art! LOL So here is the end result.
This nail art is the epitome of an ugly Christmas sweater! LOL I used Revlon’s Fire for the red and my silver holo color was Color Club’s Harp On It. For the nail art in white I used Sally Hansen’s nail art pen in White and for the moose on my pointer finger I used Sally Hansen’s nail art pen in Red. Now if you a bit more patient and practice more than I did, you will definitely end up with better looking nail art. And guess what? I going to be giving away some goodies to give you a chance to try and make some awesome nail art of your own.
The giveaway will include the following:
- (2) Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in Hot Pink and Light Pink
- (1) Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Check it Out houndstooth print
- (1) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Nail Color in Blue It
- (1) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Nail Color in Twisted Pink
- (1) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Nail Color in Ivy League
Giveaway start Sunday 12/9 and ends on 12/16! Good Luck!