*Disclosure: Post sponsored by XFINITY, but all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure.*
When I think back to getting cable in the 80s, I think about all of the choices we got when it came to our television. Can you believe that those choices consisted of about 30 channels?
Life is about choices – you choose what you want to wear, what you want to eat, what you’re going to do this weekend…don’t you want to be able to choose from the most options on TV? XFINITY’s On Demand choices will blow you away with nearly 130,000 more choices than Google Fiber.
- XFINITY’s On Demand library hosts more than 150,000 free choices. Google Fiber’s only holds around 17,000.
- XFINITY On Demand gives you 9x more free TV shows and movies than Google Fiber.
- The latest episodes of the top 100 shows are preloaded and ready to watch.
- With the XFINITY TV App, XFINITY allows you to access that On Demand library of TV shows and movies from your mobile devices, meaning you’ve got access to more than 21,000 select TV shows and movies you can watch on the go on your tablet or smartphone.
- Downloading On Demand TV shows and movies to your mobile devices opens up a world of possibilities. Buy your favorite movie On Demand, then watch it on the plane this Thanksgiving (even when you’re not connected to Internet)!
We plan to take a road trip for the holidays and I can’t even express how much XFINITY’s TV App for On Demand shows are going to save me with out data and my sanity! Three of our favorite shows that we’ll be watching are Spongebob Squarepants (that’s for the 6yo), the teenager will be able to catch up on her Grey’s Anantomy and I’ll be able to watch some of my favorite HGTV shows. Now I won’t have to hear “Are we there yet?” a million and one times!
Since a lot of our favorite shows are on their winter break, what shows will you try to catch up and watch on XFINITY’s On Demand?
XFINITY partnered with bloggers such as me for this program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. XFINITY believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. XFINITY’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.
Leave a Reply