As a mom, heck as a grown up period, there are like a million trillion things that I dread I have to do each day. If I had a personal assistant, here’s a list of all that crap that I’d have them do:
- My youngest daughter’s hair!!! *no explanation needed* LOL
- Someone to do laundry. It’s not so much that I don’t like washing clothes, it’s the folding, putting up…blah blah blah. Yea I won’t even mention how I still have two loads of clothes sitting in my basket that have yet to be put up -_-
- Going to the grocery store. Ok so for this one I’m thankful that my husband (for some odd reason) likes grocery shopping. I despise everything about it and would rather run a marathon than go buy groceries.
- Cook. If it wasn’t for my kids I would probably have a house full of box mac-n-cheese, cereal and stuff to make sandwiches.
- Helping with homework. There’s a reason I switched my major from Elementary Education.
- Clean the house. This is right up there with grocery shopping. I feel like my house is being taken over by Barbies and art supplies.
- Make my wine runs for me. I swear I always seem to run out when Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder are coming on. I NEED some wine to get through those 2 shows…LOL!
- Keeping me organized. I write stuff down in my planner…yea that’s it. I write it down then forget to actually go back to see what needs to be done. SMH
What would your list look like if you had some to handle all that ish that you don’t have time for or just don’t want to do?