*Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias*
I don’t know about you, but December is one of the craziest months in our house! Just after Thanksgiving, it seems like you have a million and one things to do to get prepared for the holidays. My girls are 13 and 6 and while they are both COMPLETELY different the one thing that have in common is that they want all of my energy and efforts focused on them.
My husband and I have been together for over 20 years and married for 14! Because our girls tend to be a bit “needier” this time of year, we try to be a bit more creative with making sure the spark is still hot! Here’s my list of 12 ways to avoid the stress and drama of this season and reignite a little magical holiday sparkle of your own!
- Leave love notes for your significant other. There is nothing more romantic than receiving a note with a little message like “Meet me by the fire after the kids are in bed”.
- Hire a sitter. Even if it’s just for a few hours, give your spouse a little bit of time to just recharge and enjoy some quiet time.
- Plan a date night and surprise your loved one! Check out that jazz band you’ve heard about or try salsa dancing. There is so much passion from salsa dancing.
- Dress in something that makes you feel sensual. Put on that dress you know HE loves with some high heels and makeup.
- Randomly stop and kiss your husband passionately. Trust me that will definitely get his attention!
- Plan a date where the kids can come along. There is nothing like seeing your spouse spoil on the kids as well as you!
- Tell your husband you love him…and mean it! I know it sounds silly but sometimes we can get so caught up in the hustle of the holidays that we forget those 3 simple words.
- Share a fantasy with your spouse.
- Write them a note and tell them how much you appreciate them as a spouse and/or parent.
- Play a video game together. Before we got married we would play these wrestling fighting games and all of that trash-talking would always lead to a fun evening! This will also lead to tons of laughter…which is always fun!
- Walk up behind your spouse, give them a tight hug and tell them how much you love and appreciate everything they do for you!
- Make a romantic gift box. Include a few sensual things such as K-Y® TOUCH®, candles and a romantic comedy.
You can pick up K-Y® TOUCH® at your local Walmart in the personal care section. What is even better is that right now K-Y® has a coupon for $2 off a package of the K-Y®. Looking forward to an amazing holiday season.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you try K-Y®-TOUCH®:
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult their healthcare provider before using.
- If you have additional questions, consult your healthcare provider.
What are a few ways that you plan to spice up your holiday season?