Over the years my love of nail polish has grown immensely! I remember back in the 90s when I would get acrylics done and air brush nail art. I wish I would have taken pictures of them because they would definitely be cause for a good laugh now. Fast forward to now and my love of nail polish has grown to my love of nail art. I can’t even tell you all how much time and energy I’ve
wasted used watching endless videos on YouTube trying to perfect some of the nail art. There’s sharpie nail art, water marbling, gradient with a sponge…the list goes on! And the only thing I’ve determined is that I suck at them all…LOL!
Let’s be real my skills are lacking but I love trying to attempt all that foolishness even though I know they are gonna be an epic fail. Now in my quest to become a “pro” with nail art I’ve accumulated A LOT of polish. And lately I find myself buying new colors only to realize I have something almost the same at home…smh. So I’ve decided to partner up with Naturally Steallar and have an awesome giveaway filled with 16 polishes, a few lippies, mascara and eyeshadow palletes in our nail polish polooza. I mean I can only wear so much polish at a time.
The giveaway includes the following items:
- Kleancolor Pastel Spring Collection: pastel purple, pastel orange, pastel yellow, pastel teal, pastel blue and pastel pink
- Megaimpact mascara in very black and megaslicks balm stain in Rico Mauve
- Wet n Wild silver polish I’m with the Band
- China Glaze: Light as Air and Sex on the Beach
- Julep: Brandis and Hartleigh
- Wet n Wild lipstick Cherry Bomb and Pink Polish from a swag bag
- Wet n Wild eyeshadow 738 Comfort Zone and Black Radiance eyeshadow 8812 Legendary
- Wet n Wild lipstick Dollhouse Pink
- Wet n Wild polish Haze of Love, Hollywood Walk of Fame and Velvet Lounge
- Milani polishes Sugar Burst and Sugar High
If you win do you plan to share with anyone or keep them all to yourself? I’m typically pretty stingy so I won’t judge you at all if you don’t want to share…LOL! Good luck!