I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer network campaign for the Depend brand. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Depend and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
I dribble, but I don’t play basketball. Last month I shared a topic that NO ONE likes to admit to having…bladder leakage! Phew, ok I said it and now I want you to know that you are not alone.
- Over 51 million American women experience bladder leakage. That’s 1 in 3 American women*.
- There are many common causes of bladder leakage in women including pregnancy, childbirth and even diabetes.
- To support the over 51 million women who experience bladder leakage, the Depend brand is introducing Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs, a new moderate-absorbency brief that features a thin design for complete comfort with the trusted protection of the Depend brand and a lower rise+ for an underwear-like look, fit and feel.
- The Depend brand is also entering year two of Underwareness, a social movement and charitable cause to break down the bladder leakage stigma. As part of Underwareness, the Depend brand is:
- Encouraging people to show their support for women with bladder leakage. For every photo and video shared using #Underwareness, the Depend brand will donate $1, up to $3 million, through 2016 to fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage.
- Join the movement and request a free sample of Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs at www.depend.com/products/get-samples. Together, we can show that wearing a different kind of underwear is no big deal.
- In year two of Underwareness, the brand’s social movement and charitable cause to break down the bladder leakage stigma, Depend is joining forces with CVS Health to support women with bladder leakage as they navigate their path to better health.
- Visit www.cvs.com/depend to learn more about Depend Silhouette Active Fit. To join the Underwareness movement, go to www.Underwareness.com.
Unlike undergarments from the past, these can be worn and you don’t feel like you’re wearing a diaper. They fit discreetly under your clothing and no one will have a clue! And with the active fit you can throw on those yoga pants or running pants and still be super fly! *POW*
Be sure to request a free sample and you can experience this for yourself and realize how much more fun life can be when you feel protected and not worrying about embarrassing bladder leakage.
chasing joy says
I have been hearing a lot of good things about Depends lately. Some women use them right after having a baby, claiming they are more comfortable than other hygiene products;
Coily Locks says
Well I wish I would have known that then! Because my baby making days over over…lol