- 5 cups seedless watermelon (about 1/2 of a large watermelon)
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbps sugar
- 1/2 cup Spodee White
- 4 limes
- Margarita or other coarse salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Strain the ingredients through a mesh sieve to remove watermelon pulp. You’ll be left with about 5 cups of popsicle mixture.
- Prepare the limes by slicing them into wheels and then inserting the popsicle stick in the middle.
- Pour the mixture into Dixie cups and top with the lime popsicle sticks. Freeze for 2 hours.
How simple is that! And once you’re done you can
have them all to yourself share them with your friends!