Last weekend the girls and I were invited to spend the weekend in Santa Claus, Indiana. If you know anything about me then you know I’m pretty much a Grinch and a bit of a Scrooge. I don’t try to be but something about this time of year just stresses me out and makes me want to hurry the month along.
When the Spencer County Visitor’s Bureau reached out to me I took this as a sign that maybe I need to stop being so Bah Humbug about the Christmas season and try to just roll with the flow. I mean the city is named Santa Claus so clearly it’s going to be festive and get you in the mood to enjoy the holidays.
Lake Rudolph Campground & R.V. Resort
The girls and I stayed at Lake Rudolph Campground & R.V. Resort. There are several different types of cabins and RVs on the site and we stayed in the Rudolph Christmas Cabins. The Rudolph’s Christmas Cabins feature a master bedroom with a King bed, large loft with a queen mattress and 4 twin-size mattresses, 3 flat screen TVs, electric fireplace, gas grill, fire ring, and a very large covered deck with a lighted Christmas tree! It was so cute inside and totally reminded me of all the tiny houses that I always see when watching HGTV!
What Is Included
- Cabin site includes large attached covered deck, picnic table, stand up charcoal grill, fire ring with attached grill grate, gas grill
- Number of Bedrooms: 1 … includes a King-size bed, clock radio and flat screen TV
- Lofts include a 1 Queen-size mattress, 4 twin-size mattresses and a flat screen TV
- Pillows, pillowcases and fitted sheets are provided
- The bathroom includes a shower/kids tub, sink, and toilet
- Each unit includes air conditioning and heat
- Family room includes an electric fireplace, sofa and flat screen TV
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Utensils, plates, cups, glasses, pots and pans
- Dishwashing liquid and broom
- Free Wifi