Typically I’m not big on hair typing, but in certain cases it definitely helps to know more about your hair. Knowing your hair type will help you better understand what kind of styling techniques, hair color, and hair care will work the best for your locks. Check out these guides from Madison Reed for expert tips to make the most of each: [Read more…]
*Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias*
I don’t know about you, but December is one of the craziest months in our house! Just after Thanksgiving, it seems like you have a million and one things to do to get prepared for the holidays. My girls are 13 and 6 and while they are both COMPLETELY different the one thing that have in common is that they want all of my energy and efforts focused on them.
My husband and I have been together for over 20 years and married for 14! Because our girls tend to be a bit “needier” this time of year, we try to be a bit more creative with making sure the spark is still hot! Here’s my list of 12 ways to avoid the stress and drama of this season and reignite a little magical holiday sparkle of your own!
- Leave love notes for your significant other. There is nothing more romantic than receiving a note with a little message like “Meet me by the fire after the kids are in bed”.
- Hire a sitter. Even if it’s just for a few hours, give your spouse a little bit of time to just recharge and enjoy some quiet time.
- Plan a date night and surprise your loved one! Check out that jazz band you’ve heard about or try salsa dancing. There is so much passion from salsa dancing.
- Dress in something that makes you feel sensual. Put on that dress you know HE loves with some high heels and makeup.
- Randomly stop and kiss your husband passionately. Trust me that will definitely get his attention!
- Plan a date where the kids can come along. There is nothing like seeing your spouse spoil on the kids as well as you!
- Tell your husband you love him…and mean it! I know it sounds silly but sometimes we can get so caught up in the hustle of the holidays that we forget those 3 simple words.
- Share a fantasy with your spouse.
- Write them a note and tell them how much you appreciate them as a spouse and/or parent.
- Play a video game together. Before we got married we would play these wrestling fighting games and all of that trash-talking would always lead to a fun evening! This will also lead to tons of laughter…which is always fun!
- Walk up behind your spouse, give them a tight hug and tell them how much you love and appreciate everything they do for you!
- Make a romantic gift box. Include a few sensual things such as K-Y® TOUCH®, candles and a romantic comedy.
You can pick up K-Y® TOUCH® at your local Walmart in the personal care section. What is even better is that right now K-Y® has a coupon for $2 off a package of the K-Y®. Looking forward to an amazing holiday season.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you try K-Y®-TOUCH®:
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult their healthcare provider before using.
- If you have additional questions, consult your healthcare provider.
What are a few ways that you plan to spice up your holiday season?
When I started working from home (being my own boss…bloop), I just knew that I would be able to do everything I wanted to do on my own time. Well that went completely out the window and now I realize that I’m probably working just as hard if not harder. Kind of funny how that works when you’re the one responsible for bringing in your own money and not an employer…LOL!
I’m not sure about your, but we’re always on the go. Heading from events to school to (hopefully) a bit of vacation has us from one place to another – so how are you supposed to stay caught up on the shows everyone’s talking about? XFINITY has your answer: Cloud DVR with X1! With Cloud DVR, you can watch your recorded shows from anywhere: at the park, on your porch, on the train ride home – wherever you want! With Google Fiber, you’re stuck watching your recorded shows at home…and who has time for that? [Read more…]
Monster is known for their pnemonal sound quality when it comes to speakers and earphones and the Monster(r) Clarity HD High Definition In-Ear Headphones are no exception.
The clarity’s have excellent build quality and I love how the cord is a thicker and almost rubber-like. Nothing worse Thant those little, flimsy cords that get tangled and wires start poking out! These won’t fall apart like other generic models.
The headphones came with 3 different earbuds sizes and since I have the ears of an infant the smallest one at fit me great. I always have problems with buds staying in my ear and jumped and ran around to see how these would do. Didn’t have any issues with them liaise ing up and the sound was amazing! It even tunes out my loud family…LOL [Read more…]